Found in 8 Collections and/or Records:
Collection consists of the records of Chisolm's Rice Mill, Charleston, South Carolina, from 1873 to 1925. Records include letterpress copybooks containing monthly records of amounts paid and due at the mill, cash books, balance books, general ledgers, and vouchers and receipts for companies and individuals for goods and services.
Minutes (1769-1963), membership records (1762-1993) and financial records (1774-2004) document all activities of the Fellowship Society, a Charleston, South Carolina benevolent organization dedicated to charity, education, and upkeep of widows and orphans of its members.
Minute book, financial records, cemetery records, publications, and assorted papers of the Florence Hebrew Benevolent Association, a Jewish fraternal organization and the genesis of the Beth Israel Congregation, formed in 1887 in Florence, South Carolina.
The collection consists of a cashbook for Isaac Harby's academy in Charleston, South Carolina, recording tuition payments for enrolled students, as well as costs for stationary and occasionally firewood, from January 1819 through May 1820.
The collection consists of the records of the Charleston Section of the National Council of Jewish Women. A substantial portion of the collection documents the Charleston Section's fundraising activities, charitable and educational programs, membership events, and 100th anniversary celebration through photographs, printed matter, newspaper clippings, and other materials. Also included are materials documenting its administrative and financial activities and early history.
This collection includes administrative, financial, and membership records, records of charitable assistance, and other materials of the St. Andrew's Society of Charleston. Records document the social and benevolent activities of the St. Andrew's Society between the years 1729 to 2001.
Typewritten transcriptions of original records of the St. John's Lutheran Church of Charleston, South Carolina, from 1742 to 1931. Transcriptions were part of two Federal Works Progress Administration projects carried out from 1935 through 1937 and sponsored by the College of Charleston.