Showing Collections: 1 - 5 of 5
The collection consists of copies of photographs taken at Dachau concentration camp and collected by Paul Bridges, a U.S. soldier who served as a guard at the camp after its liberation in April 1945.
The collection consists of nine photographs of Buchenwald concentration camp taken in April 1945, shortly after its liberation by the U.S. Army. Also included is a 1993 interview on videocassette with Corporal Charles Cross, who collected the photographs.
The collection consists of approximately 42 photographs taken in 1945 by Harold Schreiner, a U.S. Army tank commander. These images show war damage in Germany and include 14 Holocaust atrocity photographs from Dachau concentration camp.
The collection consists of twenty-six Holocaust atrocity photographs taken by Robert Turner, a U.S. soldier who photographed victims in a Bavarian concentration camp after it was liberated.
The collection consists of approximately 70 Holocaust atrocity photographs taken in Dachau concentration camp by Bernard Warshaw, a captain in the U.S. Army. Photographs show bodies of victims on the grounds and outside the crematorium.
- DVDs 3
- Dachau (Germany) 3
- World War, 1939-1945 -- Concentration camps -- Germany 3
- black-and-white photographs 3
- black-and-white slides 3
- photo CDs 2
- Bavaria (Germany) 1
- World War, 1939-1945 -- Concentration camps -- Germany -- Buchenwald 1
- World War, 1939-1945 -- Concentration camps -- Germany -- Dachau 1
- World War, 1939-1945 -- Destruction and pillage -- Germany 1
- World War, 1939-1945 -- Regimental histories -- United States 1
- booklets 1
- photocopies 1
- postcards 1
- videocassettes 1 ∧ less
- Dachau (Concentration camp) 3
- Bridges, Paul, 1924-2010 1
- Buchenwald (Concentration camp) 1
- Cross, Charles C., 1924-2009 1
- Hudson, Carey Lee 1