Showing Collections: 1 - 5 of 5
Paul Bridges Holocaust photographs
The collection consists of copies of photographs taken at Dachau concentration camp and collected by Paul Bridges, a U.S. soldier who served as a guard at the camp after its liberation in April 1945.
Mike Prayzer papers
The collection consists of newspaper clippings and a videotaped interview of Mike Prayzer, a Jewish native of Bendzin, Poland, who survived imprisonment in ten concentration camps, including Auschwitz and Dachau. Prayzer immigrated to the United States in 1949.
Katherine Goldstein Prevost papers
The collection consists of copy negatives and slides, memoirs, clippings, and other papers of Katherine Goldstein Prevost, a native of Budapest, Hungary, who was imprisoned in Kaufering, a subcamp of Dachau, during World War II. Included is a memoir written by Prevost's friend Ferike Csato and a videocassette interview of Samuel Klasner, another friend, all Holocaust survivors.
Harold Schreiner photographs
The collection consists of approximately 42 photographs taken in 1945 by Harold Schreiner, a U.S. Army tank commander. These images show war damage in Germany and include 14 Holocaust atrocity photographs from Dachau concentration camp.
Bernard Warshaw Holocaust atrocity photographs
The collection consists of approximately 70 Holocaust atrocity photographs taken in Dachau concentration camp by Bernard Warshaw, a captain in the U.S. Army. Photographs show bodies of victims on the grounds and outside the crematorium.
- black-and-white negatives 4
- Dachau (Germany) 3
- World War, 1939-1945 -- Concentration camps -- Germany 3
- digital images 3
- photocopies 3
- DVDs 2
- World War, 1939-1945 -- Concentration camps -- Germany -- Dachau 2
- black-and-white photographs 2
- black-and-white slides 2
- videocassettes 2
- Budapest (Hungary) 1
- Będzin (Poland) 1
- Holocaust survivors 1
- Holocaust survivors -- Poland 1
- Holocaust, Jewish (1939-1945) -- Personal narratives 1
- Kaufering (Germany) 1
- World War, 1939-1945 -- Concentration camps -- Poland 1
- World War, 1939-1945 -- Destruction and pillage -- Germany 1
- clippings (information artifacts) 1
- color slides 1
- memoirs 1
- photo CDs 1
- postcards 1 + ∧ less
- German 1
- Hungarian 1
- United States. Army 3
- Auschwitz (Concentration camp) 1
- Bridges, Paul, 1924-2010 1
- Csato, Ferike 1
- Hudson, Carey Lee 1