Showing Collections: 1 - 4 of 4
The collection consists of copies of photographs taken at Dachau concentration camp and collected by Paul Bridges, a U.S. soldier who served as a guard at the camp after its liberation in April 1945.
The collection consists of approximately 42 photographs taken in 1945 by Harold Schreiner, a U.S. Army tank commander. These images show war damage in Germany and include 14 Holocaust atrocity photographs from Dachau concentration camp.
The collection consists of images, postcards, clippings, and photocopies of Ethel Jorgensen Stafford, a U.S. Army nurse who was stationed in Germany in 1945. Included are atrocity photographs of concentration camp victims and photographs of war damage to German cities where Jorgensen was based, including Aachen, Viersen, Gardelegen, and Berlin.
The collection consists of twenty-six Holocaust atrocity photographs taken by Robert Turner, a U.S. soldier who photographed victims in a Bavarian concentration camp after it was liberated.
- black-and-white slides 3
- Dachau (Germany) 2
- World War, 1939-1945 -- Concentration camps -- Germany 2
- World War, 1939-1945 -- Destruction and pillage -- Germany 2
- black-and-white photographs 2
- Bavaria (Germany) 1
- Berlin (Germany) 1
- Gardelegen (Germany) 1
- Gardelegen Massacre, Gardelegen, Germany, 1945 1
- United States -- Armed Forces -- Women 1
- World War, 1939-1945 -- Concentration camps -- Germany -- Dachau 1
- World War, 1939-1945 -- Participation, Female 1
- World War, 1939-1945 -- Regimental histories -- United States 1
- booklets 1
- clippings (information artifacts) 1
- identity cards 1
- postcards 1
- prayer books 1 ∧ less
- German 1
- Dachau (Concentration camp) 2
- Bridges, Paul, 1924-2010 1
- Hudson, Carey Lee 1
- Schreiner, Harold, 1917-2005 1
- Stafford, Ethel Jorgensen, 1923- 1
- Turner, Robert 1 ∧ less