Public meeting, Langrum Branch Baptist Church, Rock Hill, South Carolina, 2002
Scope and Contents
Holds correspondence, grant proposals and applications, press releases and newspaper articles, historical committee documents, oral history interview questions, biographical/manuscript documents, and various notes.
- From the Collection: Whipper, Lucille, 1928-2021 (Person)
Language of Materials
Material is in English.
From the Collection: 80.02 linear feet (approximately 182 archival boxes; 3 oversize boxes) : includes photographs and audio visual recordings
- African American churches
- African American women--Religious life--Interviews.
- Baptist Educational & Missionary Convention of South Carolina
- Woman's Baptist Educational and Missionary Convention of South Carolina
- Woman's Baptist Educational and Missionary Convention of South Carolina History Project
- Women and religion
- minutes (administrative records)