Public meeting, Morris Street Baptist Church, Charleston, South Carolina, 5 January 2002
Scope and Contents
Holds correspondence, grant proposals and applications, press releases and newspaper articles, historical committee documents, oral history interview questions, biographical/manuscript documents, and various notes.
- 5 January 2002
- From the Collection: Whipper, Lucille, 1928-2021 (Person)
Language of Materials
Material is in English.
From the Collection: 80.02 linear feet (approximately 182 archival boxes; 3 oversize boxes) : includes photographs and audio visual recordings
- African American churches
- African American churches -- South Carolina -- Charleston
- African American women--Religious life--Interviews.
- Baptist Educational & Missionary Convention of South Carolina
- Morris Street Baptist Church (Charleston, S.C.)
- Woman's Baptist Educational and Missionary Convention of South Carolina
- Woman's Baptist Educational and Missionary Convention of South Carolina History Project
- Women and religion
- minutes (administrative records)