Showing Collections: 1 - 4 of 4
The collection consists mainly of copy negatives, slides, and digital images of pre-World War II photographs of the families of Harry Blas, born in Łódź, Poland, and Erika Stockfleth Blas, born in Grevesmühlen, Germany. Also included is a short memoir by Harry Blas detailing his experiences in the Łódź ghetto and Auschwitz concentration camp, and a handwritten genealogy of the Stockfleth family by Erika Blas.
The collection consists of nine photographs of Buchenwald concentration camp taken in April 1945, shortly after its liberation by the U.S. Army. Also included is a 1993 interview on videocassette with Corporal Charles Cross, who collected the photographs.
The collection consists of photographs, passports, immigration records, and other papers of the Kornfeld family of Vienna, Austria. The Kornfelds, fleeing Nazism, immigrated to the United States in 1939.
The collection consists of approximately 70 Holocaust atrocity photographs taken in Dachau concentration camp by Bernard Warshaw, a captain in the U.S. Army. Photographs show bodies of victims on the grounds and outside the crematorium.
- black-and-white negatives 3
- World War, 1939-1945 -- Concentration camps -- Germany 2
- black-and-white photographs 2
- black-and-white slides 2
- memoirs 2
- photocopies 2
- DVDs 1
- Dachau (Germany) 1
- Grevesmühlen (Germany) 1
- Holocaust survivors -- Austria -- Vienna 1
- Holocaust survivors -- Poland 1
- Holocaust, Jewish (1939-1945) -- Personal narratives 1
- Jewish ghettos -- Poland -- History 1
- Vienna (Austria) 1
- World War, 1939-1945 -- Concentration camps -- Germany -- Buchenwald 1
- color slides 1
- genealogies (histories) 1
- postcards 1
- videocassettes 1
- Łódź (Poland) 1 ∧ less
- Czech 1
- German 1
- Italian 1
- United States. Army 2
- Auschwitz (Concentration camp) 1
- Blas, Erika 1
- Blas, Harry, 1924-2003 1
- Buchenwald (Concentration camp) 1