Showing Collections: 1 - 1 of 1
Identifier: Mss 0019
The German Friendly Society was a social and benevolent organization founded in Charleston, South Carolina in 1766. This collection contains typewritten transcriptions of their meeting minutes (1766-1858) compiled during a Works Progress Administration (W.P.A.) project from 1935-1940.
- Subject: Fraternal organizations -- South Carolina -- Charleston
- Subject: minutes (administrative records)
- Subject: South Carolina -- History
- Subject: German Americans -- South Carolina -- Charleston -- Societies, etc.
- Repository: Special Collections