Showing Collections: 1 - 1 of 1
Identifier: Mss 0151
Minutes (1769-1963), membership records (1762-1993) and financial records (1774-2004) document all activities of the Fellowship Society, a Charleston, South Carolina benevolent organization dedicated to charity, education, and upkeep of widows and orphans of its members.
- Subject: Fraternal organizations -- South Carolina -- Charleston
- Subject: administrative records
- Subject: minutes (administrative records)
- Subject: Fraternal organizations -- South Carolina -- Charleston -- History
- Repository: Special Collections