Showing Collections: 1 - 3 of 3
Pre- and post-World War II photographs of Dientje Krant Kalisky Adkins, a Dutch Jew born in 1938 in Bussum, Netherlands, who, as a child, was hidden during World War II. Photographs show Krant and her family and friends in the Netherlands, including her grandparents, parents, and other family members.
The collection consists of four photographs of Buchenwald concentration camp taken in April 1945, shortly after its liberation by the U.S. Army.
The collection consists of twenty-four Holocaust atrocity photographs collected by U.S. soldier Clarence Holland.
- black-and-white photographs 2
- Bussum (Netherlands) 1
- Germany 1
- Hidden children (Holocaust) -- Netherlands 1
- Holocaust survivors -- Netherlands 1
- Jewish children in the Holocaust -- Netherlands 1
- World War, 1939-1945 -- Concentration camps -- Germany 1
- World War, 1939-1945 -- Concentration camps -- Germany -- Buchenwald 1
- black-and-white negatives 1
- black-and-white slides 1
- digital images 1
- photographs 1 + ∧ less
- United States. Army 2
- Adkins, Diny K., 1938- 1
- Buchenwald (Concentration camp) 1
- Goodin, Benjamin 1
- Holland, Clarence 1
- Muller, Meir 1 + ∧ less