SPC. Special Collections
Found in 326 Collections and/or Records:
Richard E. Haymaker papers
Frances Manning Achurch McWhorter diaries
Literary miscellany
"A List by Title or Other Designation Appearing on the Cover or Title Page of Records in a Storage Room on the North Side of the Basement of the United States Custom House at Charleston, S.C." typescript
The document is a typescript list of records at the United States Customs House in Charleston, S.C. The list consists of records that were stored on the "north side of the basement." The list contains the title and date of each record.
"A Selective Index to South Carolina Material in the News and Courier, January 1931 to March 1937" typescript
A typescipt index to the News and Courier from January of 1931 to March of 1937. The index was copied from index cards at the Charleston Free Library. Information relative to South Carolina is indexed. The project was part of the WPA Statewide Historical Project No. 165-33-7999, 7142-2051, which was sponsored by the College of Charleston. The index was copied from index cards kept at the "Charleston Free Library" in 1937.
"Preliminary List and Prospectus of Wars Roster of The College Of Charleston"
Lyndon B. Johnson inaugural invitation and program
The collection consists of an invitation and a program for the inauguration of Lyndon B. Johnson as the President of the United States on January 20, 1965.
1964 Democratic National Convention program
Wyrick and Company records
Assorted materials including publisher files, office files, author correspondence files, publishing and production files, layout and design materials, and other records of the Charleston, South Carolina-based publisher Wyrick and Company Publishers.
Alexander von Humboldt clippings
The collection consists of two newspaper clippings concerning correspondence from Alexander V. Humboldt. One of the clippings contains the full text of a letter from Humboldt to George Ticknor. It is dated July 10, 1858. The second clipping discusses Humboldt's correspondence. It is dated June 20, 1860.