Biographical/Manuscript Documents, undated
Scope and Contents
Holds correspondence, grant proposals and applications, press releases and newspaper articles, historical committee documents, oral history interview questions, biographical/manuscript documents, and various notes.
- From the Collection: Whipper, Lucille, 1928-2021 (Person)
Language of Materials
Material is in English.
Conditions Governing Access
From the Collection: 80.02 linear feet (approximately 182 archival boxes; 3 oversize boxes) : includes photographs and audio visual recordings
- African American women--Religious life--Interviews.
- Baptist Educational & Missionary Convention of South Carolina
- Woman's Baptist Educational and Missionary Convention of South Carolina
- Woman's Baptist Educational and Missionary Convention of South Carolina History Project
- Women and religion
- manuscripts (documents)