Certificate of incorporation of Bishopville Hebrew Congregation
Original Certificate of Incorporation for The Bishopville Hebrew Congregation, May 7, 1925; signed by W.P. Blackwell, South Carolina Secretary of State; includes list of officers and board of directors of the Bishopville Hebrew Congregation.
- Bishopville Hebrew Congregation (Bishopville, S.C.) (Organization)
Language of Material
Materials in English.
This collection is open for research.
The nature of the College of Charleston's archival holdings means that copyright or other information about restrictions may be difficult or even impossible to determine despite reasonable efforts. Special Collections claims only physical ownership of most archival materials.
The materials from our collections are made available for use in research, teaching, and private study, pursuant to U.S. copyright law. The user must assume full responsibility for any use of the materials, including but not limited to, infringement of copyright and publication rights of reproduced materials. Any materials used for academic research or otherwise should be fully credited with the source.
1 oversize paper folder (1 item) ; 46 cm.
Materials donated by Allan Jay Sindler.
- Inventory of the Certificate of Incorporation of Bishopville Hebrew Congregation, 1925
- Processed by: Special Collections staff; finding aid created by: Special Collections staff
- Description rules
- Language of description
- Script of description