Showing Collections: 1 - 4 of 4
The collection consists mainly of copy negatives, slides, and digital images of pre-World War II photographs of the families of Harry Blas, born in Łódź, Poland, and Erika Stockfleth Blas, born in Grevesmühlen, Germany. Also included is a short memoir by Harry Blas detailing his experiences in the Łódź ghetto and Auschwitz concentration camp, and a handwritten genealogy of the Stockfleth family by Erika Blas.
The collection consists of copies of photographs taken at Dachau concentration camp and collected by Paul Bridges, a U.S. soldier who served as a guard at the camp after its liberation in April 1945.
The collection consists of approximately 42 photographs taken in 1945 by Harold Schreiner, a U.S. Army tank commander. These images show war damage in Germany and include 14 Holocaust atrocity photographs from Dachau concentration camp.
The collection consists of twenty-six Holocaust atrocity photographs taken by Robert Turner, a U.S. soldier who photographed victims in a Bavarian concentration camp after it was liberated.
- World War, 1939-1945 -- Concentration camps -- Germany 3
- black-and-white slides 3
- Dachau (Germany) 2
- Bavaria (Germany) 1
- Grevesmühlen (Germany) 1
- Holocaust survivors -- Poland 1
- Holocaust, Jewish (1939-1945) -- Personal narratives 1
- Jewish ghettos -- Poland -- History 1
- World War, 1939-1945 -- Concentration camps -- Germany -- Dachau 1
- World War, 1939-1945 -- Destruction and pillage -- Germany 1
- World War, 1939-1945 -- Regimental histories -- United States 1
- black-and-white photographs 1
- booklets 1
- color slides 1
- genealogies (histories) 1
- memoirs 1
- photo CDs 1
- Łódź (Poland) 1 ∧ less
- United States. Army 3
- Dachau (Concentration camp) 2
- Auschwitz (Concentration camp) 1
- Blas, Erika 1
- Blas, Harry, 1924-2003 1