Showing Collections: 1 - 5 of 5
The collection consists of four photographs of Buchenwald concentration camp taken in April 1945, shortly after its liberation by the U.S. Army.
The collection consists of nine photographs of Buchenwald concentration camp taken in April 1945, shortly after its liberation by the U.S. Army. Also included is a 1993 interview on videocassette with Corporal Charles Cross, who collected the photographs.
The collection consists of twenty-four Holocaust atrocity photographs collected by U.S. soldier Clarence Holland.
The collection consists of approximately 42 photographs taken in 1945 by Harold Schreiner, a U.S. Army tank commander. These images show war damage in Germany and include 14 Holocaust atrocity photographs from Dachau concentration camp.
The collection consists of approximately 70 Holocaust atrocity photographs taken in Dachau concentration camp by Bernard Warshaw, a captain in the U.S. Army. Photographs show bodies of victims on the grounds and outside the crematorium.
- World War, 1939-1945 -- Concentration camps -- Germany 3
- black-and-white negatives 3
- digital images 3
- Dachau (Germany) 2
- World War, 1939-1945 -- Concentration camps -- Germany -- Buchenwald 2
- black-and-white slides 2
- photo CDs 2
- DVDs 1
- Germany 1
- World War, 1939-1945 -- Destruction and pillage -- Germany 1
- photocopies 1
- postcards 1
- videocassettes 1 ∧ less
- English 3
- No linguistic content; Not applicable 2
- Buchenwald (Concentration camp) 2
- Dachau (Concentration camp) 2
- Cross, Charles C., 1924-2009 1
- Goodin, Benjamin 1
- Holland, Clarence 1