Showing Collections: 1 - 3 of 3
The collection consists of copies of photographs taken at Dachau concentration camp and collected by Paul Bridges, a U.S. soldier who served as a guard at the camp after its liberation in April 1945.
The collection consists of approximately 42 photographs taken in 1945 by Harold Schreiner, a U.S. Army tank commander. These images show war damage in Germany and include 14 Holocaust atrocity photographs from Dachau concentration camp.
The collection consists of twenty-six Holocaust atrocity photographs taken by Robert Turner, a U.S. soldier who photographed victims in a Bavarian concentration camp after it was liberated.
- Dachau (Germany) 2
- World War, 1939-1945 -- Concentration camps -- Germany 2
- black-and-white slides 2
- Bavaria (Germany) 1
- World War, 1939-1945 -- Concentration camps -- Germany -- Dachau 1
- World War, 1939-1945 -- Destruction and pillage -- Germany 1
- World War, 1939-1945 -- Regimental histories -- United States 1
- black-and-white photographs 1
- booklets 1 ∧ less
- Dachau (Concentration camp) 2
- Bridges, Paul, 1924-2010 1
- Hudson, Carey Lee 1
- Schreiner, Harold, 1917-2005 1
- Turner, Robert 1